Buffalo Wild Wings partners with
Parkinson Support Center of Kentuckiana
Instead of cooking this Wednesday, Kentuckiana Residents are encouraged to visit Buffalo Wild Wings at any time during the day. 10% percent of the proceeds from all checks will be donated by to the Parkinson Support Center.
Donations will be applied to local PSCKY Support groups and Educational programs throughout Louisville and Southern IN.
When paying, diners MUST present a copy of the promotional flyer in order for the proceeds to be donated to the Center. The flyer applies to dine-in only and may not be combined with other coupons or promotions. Donations will be made on pre-tax food and beverage sales.
To print out a copy of the flyer, BWW Ticket
Date: Wednesday, March 16, 2016
Time: 11:00am – 10:00pm
Buffalo Wild Wings
12901 Shelbyville Rd (Middletown Shoppes), Middletown, KY
About Parkinson Support Center of Kentuckiana
WHO WE ARE:
The Parkinson Support Center is a 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization.
Parkinson’s disease (PD) is a chronic and progressive neurological disorder of the central nervous system. There is no cure. We are the only resource in Kentucky and Southern Indiana whose sole purpose is to improve the overall quality of life following a PD diagnosis. We serve people in 45 counties in these states. Our funding comes from our fund-raisers, generous donations, and grants. All funds stay in our local area.
WHAT WE DO:
- Facilitate support and exercise groups for people with PD and caregivers
- Host gatherings to promote social interaction and well-being.
- Maintain an on-site resource library with the latest research, medication, and symptom management
- Provide opportunities for public education and awareness to those with PD, their caregivers, and the community via newsletters, social media and speaking engagements.
- Host special workshops, a Caregiver retreat, and an annual symposium on a variety of.
Dr. Robert Underwood (Psychiatrist) serves as President of the Board of Directors for the Parkinson Support Center, and Erika Branch is the Center’s Executive Director.
For more information regarding Parkinson events, activity programs, fundraising, or volunteer opportunities please contact Bobbi Cain at 502-254-3388, email@example.com