Our dedicated Board of Directors generously give their time, talent and treasure to lead the Parkinson Support Center in serving our community. Several members have Parkinson’s disease. Others have or had a family member with PD. All our members are passionate in their support of our organization and our mission, and we are grateful for their service.
Officers & Members 2018
- Jerry Bloom, Clear Channel Communications, Board Chair
- Dan Heins, Humana, President
- Paul Blakeley, Better Business Bureau, Vice President of Partnerships
- Matt Westfall, ARGI Financial Group, Treasurer
- Joanie Prentice, Retired- Hosparus, Secretary
- Sonya Disinger, Midwest Canvas Products, Inc.
- Tom Goodwin, Atria Senior Living
- Barry Elliott, Elliott Medical
- Emily Witt, Trilogy Health Services
- Erik Prentice, Proactive Worldwide, Inc.
- Curt Slayton, Consulting Services International, LLC
- April Buchanan, Kindred at Home
- John Baumann, The Inspiring Esquire
- Russell Cotton, Raymond James
- Peter Massey, Trilogy Health Services
- Steve Walsh, (Retired)
- Erika Ganong, Full-time Nanny
- Barbara Nichols, Emeritus
- Gayle Zoeller, Emeritus
Our staff is small in size but huge in their dedication and caring for our community! You can contact our office, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.