WHO: Approximately 300-400 people with Parkinson’s, caregivers, family members, medical/healthcare professionals and other service providers
WHAT: A day-long event with multiple break-out sessions, a lunchtime keynote speaker and exhibitor booths—all offering vital resources for attendees; 12 speakers to be featured; special exhibit area open all day.
WHEN: October 14, 2013, 7:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
WHERE: Ramada Plaza & Convention Center, 9700 Bluegrass Parkway, Louisville, KY
- Equip people with PD and their caregivers with tools to manage PD, proactively.
- Highlight the importance of exercise, nutrition and other lifestyle issues important to people with PD
- Provide updated information on research breakthroughs, health and wellness resources, and other valuable information
OTHER PARTNERING/SPONSORING ORGANIZATIONS:
- University of Louisville Movement Disorders Center
- Frazier Rehab Institute/Kentucky One Health
- Norton Neuroscience Institute
- The Forum at Brookside
- Home Instead Senior Care
- KY Elderlaw
- Over 40 booth exhibitors